UMB Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: UMBF), a financial services holding company, plans to host a conference call to discuss its 2012 first quarter earnings results on July 25, 2012, at 8:30 a.m. (CDT).
Interested parties may access the call by dialing (toll-free) 866-225-8754 or (U.S.) 480-629-9818. The live call can also be accessed by visiting the investor relations area of umb.com or by using the following the link:
A replay of the conference call may be heard until August 8, 2012 by calling (toll-free) 800-406-7325 or (U.S.) 303-590-3030. The replay pass code required for playback is conference identification number 4550495. The call replay may also be accessed via the company's website, umb.com, by visiting the investor relations area.About UMB: UMB Financial Corporation (NASDAQ: UMBF) is a financial services holding company headquartered in Kansas City, Mo., offering complete banking, payment solutions, asset servicing and institutional investment management to customers. Its banking subsidiaries own and operate banking and wealth management centers throughout Missouri, Illinois, Colorado, Kansas, Oklahoma, Nebraska and Arizona. Subsidiaries of the holding company and the lead bank, UMB Bank, n.a., include mutual fund and alternative investment services groups, single-purpose companies that deal with brokerage services and insurance, and a registered investment advisor that manages the company's proprietary mutual funds and investment advisory accounts for institutional customers. For more information, visit umb.com or follow us on Twitter at @UMBBank.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV