- Light-weighting programs have resulted in can weight reductions of 21 percent since 1992, and continue to generate year-on-year metal savings (10,000 metric tons in 2011).
- Of the 60 billion cans Rexam produces annually, around 70 percent will be recycled in 2012.
- In 2011 alone, CO2 savings through energy efficiency programs saved the equivalent of running two of Rexam's factories for a year.
- A further improved safety record with 70 percent of sites not recording a lost time incident in 2011, and a track record in Lost Time Accident rates that is one of the best in the industry.
- In Healthcare, Rexam recently launched Novelia™, a preservative-free, multi-dose eyedropper, significantly reducing the amount of plastic required and drug wastage by 90 percent.
Rexam Delivers Strong Sustainability Improvements
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts