Ciber, Inc. (NYSE: CBR), a global information technology consulting, services and outsourcing company, invites you to participate in a conference call on Tuesday, Aug. 7, 2012 at 11 a.m. Eastern Time to discuss the company’s second quarter results. A press release highlighting Ciber’s results will be available at approximately 8 a.m. Eastern Time that same day.
The press release and live audiocast of the conference call will be available to the public at www.ciber.com/cbr. To participate in the conference call, dial 866-383-8003 (U.S.) or +1-617-597-5330 (outside the U.S.) ten minutes prior to the start of the call and provide the operator with the pass code 85468782.
Ciber will issue a media advisory via a newswire service before 8 a.m. Eastern Time on Aug. 7, 2012, containing a webcast link to the earnings press release.
A replay of the call and webcast will be available one hour after the call ends through Sep. 7, 2012. To access the telephone replay, dial 888-286-8010 (U.S.) or +1- 617-801-6888 (outside the U.S.) and use the pass code 95895795. The webcast replay will be available at www.ciber.com/cbr.About Ciber, Inc. Ciber is a global IT consulting company with 7,000 consultants in North America, Europe and Asia/Pacific, and approximately $1 billion in annual revenue. Client focused and results driven, Ciber partners with organizations to develop technology strategies and solutions that deliver tangible business value. Founded in 1974, the company trades on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE: CBR). For more information, visit www.Ciber.com .
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV