Proto Labs, Inc. (NYSE: PRLB), a leading online and technology-enabled quick-turn manufacturer, today announced that it will issue its financial results for the second quarter of 2012 before the opening of the market on Tuesday, July 24, 2012. Proto Labs will host a call to discuss the results at 8:30 AM Eastern Time on the same day. A simultaneous webcast of the call will be available by visiting Proto Lab’s investor relations section of their website at protolabs.com/investors.
To access the call, please dial 866-804-6922, or outside the U.S. 857-350-1668, at least five minutes prior to the 8:30 AM start time and use participant code 85241974. An audio replay will be available on Proto Lab’s investor relations section of their website 9:30 AM on July 24 through 11:59 PM CT on August 7, 2012.
About Proto Labs, Inc.Proto Labs is a leading online and
technology-enabled quick-turn manufacturer of custom parts for
prototyping and short-run production. Proto Labs provides “Real Parts,
Really Fast” to product developers worldwide. Proto Labs utilizes
computer numerical control (CNC) machining and injection molding to
manufacture custom parts for our customers. For more information, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV