The Empire District Electric Company (NYSE:EDE) will hold its quarterly conference call to discuss the results for the second quarter and twelve months ended June 30, 2012 on Friday, July 27, 2012, at 1:00 p.m. Eastern Time (12:00 p.m. Central). The conference call will follow the Company’s earnings news release, which will be available on Thursday, July 26, 2012.
Participants in the call should dial 800-762-8779, no passcode required. A replay of the call will be available for two weeks by dialing 800-406-7325 and entering the passcode 4552204#.
A live webcast of the call can be accessed via the Internet on Empire’s web site at www.empiredistrict.com. The webcast will be available for replay for one year.
Based in Joplin, Missouri, The Empire District Electric Company (NYSE:EDE) is an investor-owned, regulated utility providing electricity, natural gas (through its wholly owned subsidiary The Empire District Gas Company), and water service, with approximately 215,000 customers in Missouri, Kansas, Oklahoma, and Arkansas. A subsidiary of the Company also provides fiber optic services. For more information regarding Empire, visit
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV