SAIC Stock To Go Ex-dividend Tomorrow (SAI)
NEW YORK (TheStreet) -- The ex-dividend date for SAIC (NYSE:SAI) is tomorrow, July 12, 2012. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 12 cents per share. At a price of $11.55 as of 9:30 a.m. ET, the dividend yield is 4.1%. The average volume for SAIC has been 3.4 million shares per day over the past 30 days. SAIC has a market cap of $3.94 billion and is part of the services sector and diversified services industry. Shares are down 6.1% year to date as of the close of trading on Tuesday. SAIC, Inc. provides scientific, engineering, systems integration, and technical services and solutions to agencies of the U.S. Department of Defense, the intelligence community, the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, other U.S.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV