Regions Financial Corporation
(NYSE: RF) has launched a new suite of credit card products that provide consumers and businesses with flexible access to funds, as well as with the opportunity to earn points from purchases and bank services.
The new suite of cards –
Regions Visa Credit Cards
– provides options for the changing and varied needs of consumers and businesses – from no annual fee, to zero liability, to participation in
Regions Relationship Rewards
, and more.
For consumers, Regions provides four unique credit card options:
- Regions Visa Signature – Features exclusive benefits such as Visa Signature Concierge and participation in Relationship Rewards.
- Regions Visa Signature Preferred – Includes all Signature benefits, as well as Price Protection, Trip Cancellation/Interruption and more.
- Regions Visa Platinum – Provides an option for a lower rate or to participate in Relationship Rewards.
- Regions Visa Student Platinum – Designed for students looking to build credit, with option to participate in Relationship Reward or to choose a lower rate.
“People want options and help in managing their finances, and our new suite of credit cards provides those, whether someone wants specialized services, a lower rate or to earn points for their purchases,” said Tom Brooks, head of Regions Cards and Payments Division.
In addition to consumer cards, Regions also introduced
two credit cards designed to meet the needs of small business owners
Regions Visa Business
Regions Visa Business Enhanced
. Both cards feature no annual fee and benefits like emergency replacement, travel and emergency assistance and more. Customers can also choose between a lower rate or rewards options.
Coinciding with the launch of its new suite of credit products, Regions has revamped its rewards program. With
Regions Relationship Rewards
, customers can earn points through qualifying credit card purchases and everyday banking activities - like using online bill pay, making a deposit at a Regions ATM or using other bank products and services. Customers can then turn those points into anything from once-in-a-lifetime experiences, to electronics, to gift cards, cash, travel and much more.
The launch comes approximately one year after the
company announced the repurchase of its credit card portfolio
and its intention to expand its services available to customers and revenue streams through new Regions-managed cards for consumers and small businesses.
The new credit cards are already available at all Regions locations and at
. Customers who have an existing Regions card will soon receive information on migrating to one of the new products, as the company will convert existing credit customers to the new products in coming months.
About Regions Financial Corporation
Regions Financial Corporation, with $128 billion in assets, is a member of the S&P 500 Index and is one of the nation’s largest full-service providers of consumer and commercial banking, wealth management, mortgage, and insurance products and services. Regions serves customers in 16 states across the South, Midwest and Texas, and through its subsidiary, Regions Bank, operates approximately 1,700 banking offices and 2,100 ATMs. Additional information about Regions and its full line of products and services can be found at