Bally Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: BYI), a leader in slots, video machines, casino-management, mobile and interactive applications, and networked systems for the global gaming industry, today announced that the Apple® and Android™ mobile applications it created for 7 Cedars Casino in Sequim, Wash. are now available, along with a new mobile website also created by Bally Technologies.
“We make a continuous effort to provide our guests with the highest level of service possible,” said Judy Walz, Marketing Director at 7 Cedars Casino. “That effort includes offering them the best tools and technology on and off our property to enhance their experience at 7 Cedars. Our new apps deliver convenience, information, and entertainment through a host of easy-to-use features that we can’t wait for our guests to use and enjoy.”
- See the hottest slots and table games and view current promotions in just a few clicks.
- Access the Totem Rewards Club to check point balances.
- Enjoy Bally’s popular Vegas Hits™ free-to-play slot game for iPhone® and iPad® users.
- Get info about the Cedars at Dungeness golf course such as the latest weather conditions, view the live webcam, check tournament results, or contact the Pro Shop.
- Find out what’s being offered at the Longhouse Market and take a photo tour.
- View dining menus instantly and discover what nightlife and events are happening around the property.
- Access overhead custom GPS maps or view detailed property maps of the casino, golf course, and surrounding area.
- Use the embedded smart-search bar to find content by keyword.
- Bookmark information and create your own itinerary with My 7 Cedars.
- Easily reach key contacts like group sales and the casino staff.
- Check out 7 Cedars’ live Twitter feed or Facebook wall directly from the app.
“We are so pleased to partner with 7 Cedars Casino and provide them with this custom mobile solution,” said Bally’s Vice President of Regional Sales Mike Walsh. “The 7 Cedars apps will be an incredible customer-service tool and a powerful new way to interact with and entertain their patrons.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
24/7 market commentary from Jim Cramer and 20+ veteran Wall Street gurus. Get access to the latest trading ideas on stocks, options, and ETFs as well as a real-time forum to see the pros exchanging their investment ideas.
- Jim Cramer + 20 Wall Street pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Real-time trading forum
- Actionable trade ideas
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV