U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. (NYSE: SLCA) will host a conference call on Tuesday, July 31, 2012, to discuss its second quarter 2012 financial results. The company will issue a press release regarding the results prior to the conference call, which will be posted on its website at www.ussilica.com. The call will begin at 10:00 A.M. Eastern Time. Call access information is below.
Conference Call Access:
Live webcast on the Investor Relations page of www.ussilica.com
Within the U.S. at 877.705.6003
Outside the U.S. at 201.493.6725.
Investor Relations page of www.ussilica.com
Within the U.S. at 877.870.5176 (access code: 397401)
Outside the U.S. at 858.384.5517
U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc., a Delaware corporation, is the second largest domestic producer of commercial silica, a specialized mineral that is a critical input into the oil and gas proppants end market. The company also processes ground and unground silica sand for a variety of industrial and specialty products end markets such as glass, fiberglass, foundry molds, municipal filtration and recreational uses. During its 100-plus year history, U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. has developed core competencies in mining, processing, logistics and materials science that enable it to produce and cost-effectively deliver over 200 products to customers across these end markets. U.S. Silica Holdings, Inc. is headquartered in Frederick, Maryland.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV