Ensco plc (NYSE: ESV) announced that Chief Financial Officer James W. Swent III has been promoted to Executive Vice President effective immediately with expanded responsibilities. Mr. Swent has been Senior Vice President – Chief Financial Officer since 2003.
“Jay has played a critical role in our transformation from a premier jackup drilling company to a world-class diversified offshore drilling organization,” said Dan Rabun, Chairman, President and Chief Executive Officer. “His business acumen and financial expertise have been instrumental in our redomestication to the UK in 2009, our major acquisition in 2011, and our organic growth through new rig construction, all while maintaining a strong financial position.”
In addition to overseeing the Finance, Accounting, Treasury, Tax, Information Technology, and Investor Relations and Communications departments, Mr. Swent will assume responsibility for the Human Resources and Supply Chain departments. He will relocate effective immediately from London to Houston.
Ensco plc (NYSE: ESV) brings energy to the world as a global provider of offshore drilling services to the petroleum industry. For 25 years, the company has focused on operating safely and exceeding customer expectations. Ensco is ranked #1 for total customer satisfaction with top honors in 13 of 17 categories in the most recent annual survey by EnergyPoint Research. Operating the world’s newest ultra-deepwater fleet and largest fleet of active premium jackups, Ensco has a major presence in the most strategic offshore basins across six continents. Ensco plc is an English limited company (England No. 7023598) with its registered office and corporate headquarters located at 6 Chesterfield Gardens, London W1J 5BQ. To learn more, visit our website at www.enscoplc.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV