Itron, Inc. (NASDAQ:ITRI) announced it will report financial results for the three and six months ended June 30, 2012, at 4:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) on Wednesday, Aug. 1, 2012. The company will hold a conference call to discuss the results at 5:00 p.m. ET.
The earnings release and financial statements will be available on the company’s website at www.itron.com, under the Investors tab. The live webcast of the earnings call, along with a supplemental slide presentation, will begin at 5:00 p.m. ET and will be accessible via the link on Itron’s website.
A telephone replay of the conference call will be available at 10:00 p.m. ET on Aug. 1, 2012, through 10:00 p.m. ET on Aug. 3, 2012. To access the telephone replay dial 888-203-1112 or 719-457-0820 and enter pass code 5714755.
About ItronItron is a leading provider of energy and water resource management solutions for nearly 8,000 utilities around the world. We offer end-to-end solutions that include electricity, gas, water and thermal energy measurement and control technology; communications systems; software; and professional services. With more than 9,000 employees doing business in more than 130 countries, Itron empowers utilities to responsibly and efficiently manage energy and water resources. To realize a sustainable future, start here: www.itron.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV