- European stocks may outperform US equities as the US economy starts to slow.
- The People's Bank of China is likely to ease rates further, which may cushion its economy from the global economic slowdown.
- In Australia: expect one 25 bps rate cut and a predicted GDP growth rate of around 1.6%, which will likely lead to a stronger Australian dollar versus the euro, US dollar and British pound.
- It could be a tough quarter for oil as both supply and demand issues limit potential gains.
- Gold is at risk of a decline in the current deflationary environment as growth slows around the world.
FOREX.com 3Q Outlook: Global Austerity Measures Begin To Take A Toll
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts
Every recommendation goes through 3 layers of intense scrutinyquantitative, fundamental and technical analysisto maximize profit potential and minimize risk.
Our options trading pros provide over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.