PennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust (NYSE: PMT) will announce results for the quarter ended June 30, 2012 in a news release to be issued at 5:30 a.m. PDT (8:30 a.m. EDT) on Thursday, August 2, 2012. The release will be available online at www.PennyMac-REIT.com.
PennyMac executives will review the quarter in a recorded presentation. The recording and accompanying slide presentation will be available on the Company’s website concurrently with the news release.
Individuals who are unable to access the website but would like to receive a copy of the slide presentation should contact the Company’s Investor Relations department at 818-224-7028.
About PennyMac Mortgage Investment TrustPennyMac Mortgage Investment Trust is a mortgage real estate investment trust that invests primarily in residential mortgage loans and mortgage-related assets. The Company trades on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol "PMT" and is externally managed by PNMAC Capital Management, LLC, a wholly owned subsidiary of Private National Mortgage Acceptance Company, LLC. Additional information about the Company is available at www.PennyMac-REIT.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV