HANGZHOU, China, July 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ - Neologic Animation Inc. (OTCBB: NANI),- (The Company) , an educational software company in the People's Republic of China, recently launched its much awaited afterschool training website for primary school students, "Naniya World". The web link which is fluid and undergoing constant development and improvements can be found at www.kkl123.com.
The purpose of the Naniya World games is to make learning fun, using Edutainment.
Instead of a child sitting in a classroom listening to a teacher or reading a two dimensional, boring textbook, Naniya World's games make the subjects come alive.
With vivid graphics and exciting characters, our games offer a kind of engagement and interaction that not only may help children focus, but they may learn faster and develop a more complete understanding of the subject matter.Our games will be hosted on our Naniya learning net portal which children will be able to access through this website using their Neologic universal eduCard. Powered by eduCards and designed to effortlessly combine fun and education, the website incorporates many aspects of the educational experience together with an interesting and entertaining approach to learning. The website adopts Flash games to explain subject knowledge and is designed in a way that will cover areas of human intelligence that is necessary for children to succeed in their primary school years. "Naniya World" is focused on cultivating students' independent learning capacity as well as their self-development capacity in order to foster creative and productive thought processes. What else makes Neologic Animation better? 1) We will have a forum where children can interact with each other and talk about the games and share what they are learning with other children from all over the country.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV