NEW YORK, July 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Rick's Cabaret/NYC, the premier gentlemen's club in Manhattan, has teamed with leading cigar purveyor Davidoff & Cie. for a one-of-a-kind Davidoff Cigar Dinner on July 16th. A cocktail reception for attendees at 7 pm will be followed by dinner at 7:30 pm and a special "interactive cigar tasting" and seminar at 9 pm on Rick's elegant rooftop smoking deck at 50 West 33rd Street, just beneath the towering Empire State Building.
The cigar tasting will be under the guidance of Jeff Stone , Davidoff's National Brand Ambassador, and co-hosted by the lovely Rick's Cabaret Girls. Cost for the event is $125 and attendees are asked to RSVP at NYC@Ricks.com or by calling 212-372-0850.
"This is a rare opportunity for the cigar enthusiast to gain a greater appreciation for fine cigars and the craft of making them," said Ken Sistrunk , general manager of Rick's Cabaret/NYC. "We've already heard from many connoisseurs who plan to attend, and we expect there will be a big turnout for the reception, dinner and seminar."The 101-year-old Davidoff & Cie. is based in Geneva. The Davidoff brand has been recognized for its absolute commitment to uncompromising quality and classic elegance, and the company won the Brand Laureate Award in 2006-7 as the Best Brand in Consumer Products for Men's Lifestyle – Cigars. Rick's Cabaret/NYC is a part of the publicly traded Rick's Cabaret International, Inc. (NASDAQ:RICK) group of upscale gentlemen's clubs around the country. About Rick's Cabaret/NYC: Located at 50 West 33rd Street across from the Empire State Building and down the street from Madison Square Garden. Playboy.com calls it "the #1 strip club in New York City." Open until 4 a.m. daily, Rick's has a Zagat-rated steak house, VIP lounge and three floors of non-stop entertainment. Visit http://www.ricksnewyork.com/ or call 212-372-0850. SOURCE Rick's Cabaret International, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV