Senior Housing Properties Trust (NYSE: SNH) today announced that the underwriters of its public offering have exercised, in full, their option to purchase an additional 1,800,000 common shares. The sale of the additional common shares and the sale of the original public offering of 12,000,000 common shares are expected to close on Friday, July 13, 2012.
The joint book-running managers for this offering are Jefferies & Company, Inc., Citigroup and UBS Investment Bank. The co-lead managers for this offering are BofA Merrill Lynch, Morgan Stanley, RBC Capital Markets and Wells Fargo Securities. The co-managers for this offering are Janney Montgomery Scott LLC, JMP Securities and Sandler O’Neill & Partners, L.P.
This press release is neither an offer to sell nor a solicitation of an offer to buy shares, nor shall there be any sale of these securities in any state or jurisdiction in which the offer, solicitation or sale would be unlawful prior to registration or qualification under the securities laws of such state or jurisdiction. The prospectus supplement relating to this offering and related prospectus will be filed with the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and copies can be obtained by contacting the offices of: Jefferies & Company, Inc., 520 Madison Avenue, 12th floor, New York, NY 10022, telephone: (877) 547-6340, Citigroup, Prospectus Department, Brooklyn Army Terminal, 140 58th Street, 8th floor, Brooklyn, NY 11220, telephone: (800) 831-9146 or UBS Investment Bank, Attn: Prospectus Dept., 299 Park Avenue, New York, NY 10171, telephone: (888) 827-7275.
WARNING CONCERNING FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTSTHIS PRESS RELEASE INCLUDES FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS WITHIN THE MEANING OF THE PRIVATE SECURITIES LITIGATION REFORM ACT OF 1995 AND OTHER SECURITIES LAWS. THESE FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS ARE BASED UPON SNH'S PRESENT BELIEFS AND EXPECTATIONS, BUT THESE FORWARD LOOKING STATEMENTS ARE NOT GUARANTEED. FOR EXAMPLE:
- THIS PRESS RELEASE STATES THAT THE SALE OF THE 1,800,000 ADDITIONAL COMMON SHARES AND THE SALE OF THE ORIGINAL PUBLIC OFFERING OF 12,000,000 COMMON SHARES ARE EXPECTED TO CLOSE ON FRIDAY, JULY 13, 2012. IN FACT, THE CLOSINGS OF THESE SALES ARE SUBJECT TO VARIOUS CONDITIONS CUSTOMARY IN TRANSACTIONS OF THIS TYPE. IF THESE CONDITIONS ARE NOT SATISFIED, THESE SALES MAY NOT CLOSE.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV