Investopedia, the leader in online financial education and a ValueClick Brand (NASDAQ: VCLK), has launched a bold new website design that adds actionable financial analysis, new content channels and market data to www.investopedia.com. With over 38 Million Pageviews and 11 Million Monthly Unique Visitors, Investopedia continues on a considerable growth trajectory. As more consumers seek to take control of their financial futures, Investopedia is expanding to provide users with data and tools to make informed investing decisions.
“We’ve made great strides in the last two quarters, and there is much more to come,” said Kristina Milke, SVP and Managing Director of Investopedia. “We’re very excited to continue building the Investopedia brand into a financial force and provide products that enable financial empowerment for all consumers.”
As more individuals seek to take control of their finances, Investopedia is poised to take advantage of increased consumer financial activity. With a rich history of providing unbiased investing content, the new Investopedia.com now enables users to take action across a multitude of financial products and services. As people seek greater depth and insight from their financial publications, Investopedia offers a comprehensive product suite that now includes:
- Real-time Market Data and Analysis
- Comparison Engines for financial products and services including Trading platforms, brokerages and tax software
- New Channels including Investing, Markets, Personal Finance, Active Trading, Professionals, Forex and more
- New Navigation allowing users to quickly find relevant content
“We spent a great deal of time thinking about our users and how to leverage our position in the financial ecosystem to create greater value,” said Mark Ly, VP of Operations & Technology for Investopedia. “Our new site provides users with premiere content, organized in a way that elevates the Investopedia brand into a next-generation digital platform.”
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV