SUNNYVALE, Calif., July 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Spansion Inc. (NYSE: CODE), a leading provider of NOR Flash memory solutions, has scheduled a conference call for Tuesday, July 31, 2012 at 1:30 pm PT / 4:30 pm ET to announce its second quarter 2012 financial results.
Financial results will be released over the wire after market close on Tuesday, July 31, 2012 and posted on Spansion's website.
When: Tuesday, July 31, 2012, 1:30 pm PTDial-in: 1-866-770-7125 or 1-617-213-8066, Passcode of 69173697Webcast: http://investor.spansion.com/Please join the conference call at least 10 minutes early to register. An audio replay will be available within two hours of the call and may be accessed via dial-in at 1-888-286-8010 or 1-617-801-6888 with the passcode of 53393500 or by webcast on the investor relations section of Spansion's website at http://investor.spansion.com/. About SpansionSpansion (NYSE: CODE) is a leading provider of the Flash memory technology at the heart of the world's electronics systems, powering everything from the routers that run the internet to the highly interactive and immersive consumer and automotive electronics that are enriching people's daily lives. Spansion's broad and differentiated Flash memory product portfolio, award-winning MirrorBit charge-trapping technology, and industry leading service and support are enabling customers to achieve greater efficiency and success in their target markets. For more information, visit http://www.spansion.com. Spansion(R), the Spansion logo, MirrorBit(R), and combinations thereof, are trademarks and registered trademarks of Spansion LLC in the United States and other countries. Other names used are for informational purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective owners. SOURCE Spansion Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV