FARNBOROUGH, England, July 11, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Spirit AeroSystems, Inc. [NYSE: SPR] Aftermarket Customer Support today announced the opening of a representative office in Shanghai, People's Republic of China (PRC). Strategically located in the growing aerospace center of PRC, the Shanghai office is intended to provide a foundation for personnel expansion in the region.
" China is a growing and increasingly important market for Spirit ACS," said Mike Williams, VP/GM of Spirit Aftermarket Customer Support. "The opening of a representative office in Shanghai helps position us to better serve our Chinese customers and gives us a solid foundation from which to grow."
In addition to the Shanghai office, Spirit AeroSystems Aftermarket Customer Support also serves the Asia Pacific market from a representative office in Singapore.
On the web: www.spiritaero.com/aftermarketAbout Spirit AeroSystems, Inc. Spirit AeroSystems (NYSE: SPR), with headquarters in Wichita, Kan., USA, is one of the world's largest non-OEM designers and manufacturers of aerostructures for commercial aircraft. In addition to its Wichita and Chanute facilities in Kansas, Spirit has locations in Tulsa and McAlester, Okla.; Kinston, N.C.; Prestwick, Scotland; Preston, England; Subang, Malaysia; and Saint-Nazaire, France. In the U.S., Spirit's core products include fuselages, pylons, nacelles and wing components. Additionally, Spirit provides aftermarket customer support services, including spare parts, maintenance/repair/overhaul, and fleet support services in North America, Europe and Asia. Spirit Europe produces wing components for a host of customers, including Airbus. SOURCE Spirit AeroSystems
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV