Elan-UCD Endowment Honours Irish Business Leaders And Boosts Ireland’s Capacity In The 'Business Of Biotechnology'
Deputy chair at Davy, Ireland’s largest stockbroker firm, he is a director of Elan and served as chairman from 2005 to 2011. He is also a director of Ryanair Holdings plc and is a director of a number of private companies.
Former partner in KPMG Stokes Kennedy Crowley Chartered Accountants, Laurence has served on many boards in Ireland. He is currently chair of PJ Carroll and Co Ltd, and of Realex Payments. He is also a director of Aer Lingus and of Bord Gais Eireann. He served as a director of Elan Corporation and as executive chairman of UCD Michael Smurfit Graduate School of Business. He is former Governor of Bank of Ireland.He is a co-chairman of the North South Roundtable Group; chairman of 'Gaisce - The President's Award', the Gate Theatre and The Middletown Centre for Autism. He is a Director of Economic and Social Research Institute and serves on the Advisory Board of the US-Ireland Alliance. Photos/Multimedia Gallery Available: http://www.businesswire.com/cgi-bin/mmg.cgi?eid=50337096&lang=en
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV