No, you don't see relay runners or cyclists grabbing for a Cherry Coke along their route or belching their way across the finish line. You know that, we know that, everybody knows that. Maybe Coke's presence at the games is just as much a reminder of obesity as McDonald's Golden Arches, but Mark Ronson's not hearing any of that. The DJ and engineering phenom behind Amy Winehouse, Lily Allen, Wale and others decided to set London to a beat and Coca-Cola's giving you plebes the privilege of listening to it. What's the problem? London's moving to that beat, so it's working off that two-liter of Coke it just downed. In the meantime, you get the beats, athletes and orchestrated crowd responses Coke thinks you love. You're welcome.
-- Written by Jason Notte in Boston.
>To contact the writer of this article, click here: Jason Notte.>To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/notteham.
>To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV