Yet another longtime Olympic sponsor with a flair for the dramatic, Panasonic is trying to drag Olympics watchers off the edge of their seats with its ads because it has no other choice. The visuals have to look crisp and colorful, their Viera sets have to look bigger than life and all of the above needs to convince you to run out and get one. Why? Because the 20-year Olympic partner is throwing around a whole lot of cash to work with NBC and present the Olympics in 3-D this year. We're not quite sure how that's going to work, as NPD Group says 3-D televisions are only about 10% of the whole HDTV market -- and two-thirds of the 3-D TVs out there still require costly shuttered glasses. At least the ads look pretty.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV