HOUSTON, July 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Key Energy Services, Inc. (NYSE: KEG) will report second quarter 2012 financial results after market close on Thursday, July 26, 2012. Key management will host a conference call to discuss its second quarter 2012 financial results on Friday, July 27, 2012 at 10:00 a.m. CDT. Callers from the U.S. and Canada should dial 888-794-4637 to access the call. International callers should dial 660-422-4879. All callers should ask for the "Key Energy Services Conference Call" or provide the access code 91746711. The conference call will also be available live via the internet. To access the webcast, go to www.keyenergy.com and select "Investor Relations."
A telephonic replay of the conference call will be available on Friday, July 27, 2012, beginning approximately two hours after the completion of the conference call and will remain available for one week. To access the replay, call 855-859-2056 or 800-585-8367. The access code for the replay is 91746711. The replay will also be accessible at www.keyenergy.com under "Investor Relations" for a period of at least 90 days.
Contact: Gary Russell, Investor Relations713-651-4434
SOURCE Key Energy Services, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV