FRANKFURT, Germany, July 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Korn/Ferry International (NYSE: KFY), a premier global provider of talent management solutions, announced today that Oliver Dange will join the firm as a Senior Client Partner in the Global Consumer Practice and will be based in Frankfurt, Germany.
Mr. Dange has over two decades of professional experience, 10 of which were spent in executive recruitment with a deep focus on consumer markets. He joins Korn/Ferry from a global executive recruiting firm, where he served as the head of the Marketing, Sales & Strategy Officers Practice for EMEA. He has specialized in national and international searches and assessments of CEOs, managing directors and heads of marketing and sales.
"Oliver is a known leader in the consumer and retail space," said Bernard Zen-Ruffinen, Korn/Ferry President, EMEA. "His depth of knowledge and impressive client reach will greatly benefit the firm's consumer search function in Germany and throughout EMEA."
Previously, Mr. Dange successfully established and ran the consumer practice at a leading boutique search firm. Prior to that, he was vice president of marketing at the world's premier toy manufacturer, Mattel Inc.Mr. Dange started his career at Procter & Gamble, where in his last position he led the Health and Beauty Care business for Central Europe. About Korn/Ferry International Korn/Ferry International is a premier global provider of talent management solutions, with a presence throughout the Americas, Asia Pacific, Europe, the Middle East and Africa. The firm delivers services and solutions that help clients cultivate greatness through the attraction, engagement, development and retention of their talent. Visit www.kornferry.com for more information on Korn/Ferry International, and www.kornferryinstitute.com for thought leadership, intellectual property and research. SOURCE Korn/Ferry International
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV