PEABODY, Mass. (AP) â¿¿ Beacon Roofing Supply Inc. said Tuesday that it has added Neil Novich and Richard Frost to its board of directors.
Novich is the former chairman, president and CEO of Ryerson Inc., a global metals distributor and fabricator. Frost is a former CEO for Louisiana-Pacific Corp.
Beacon is a distributor of roofing materials and building products with206 branches in 38 states across North America. Shares of the Peabody, Mass.-based company increased 53 cents, nearly 2 percent, to close at $27.20.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV