Adding to Globe's uniqueness -- the fact that all of the company's end markets are growing while the global supply of silicon metal is remaining the same.
Cramer said Globe tells a compelling story and doesn't deserve to trade alongside other, ailing cyclical companies. In this case, he concluded, "perception matters more than reality."
No Huddle Offense
In his "No Huddle Offense" segment, Cramer said he's still reluctant to call a bottom in natural gas. While it's true that drillers are slowing production and moving assets into finding oil, and both the U.S. and Canada are progressing with plans to export natural gas to the rest of world, that's still not enough to move the needle.
Even the shuttering of coal-fired power plants in favor of natural gas and the push to make more trucks and locomotives that use natural gas is not enough.Cramer said that what the natural gas industry needs, and has needed, is a push from Washington. Neither presidential candidate has this clean, abundant fuel even on their radar screens. That's why we haven't seen a bottom in the price of natural gas, something the natural gas stocks have been signaling for weeks. --Written by Scott Rutt in Washington, D.C. To contact the writer of this article, click here: Scott Rutt. To follow the writer on Twitter, go to http://twitter.com/scottrutt. To submit a news tip, send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org. To watch replays of Cramer's video segments, visit the Mad Money page on CNBC.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV