Atmos Energy Corporation (NYSE: ATO) will host a conference call on Thursday, August 9, 2012, at 10:00 a.m. Eastern to review the company’s fiscal 2012 third quarter financial results. Atmos Energy will release these results on Wednesday, August 8, 2012, following the market close.
To listen to the conference call, dial 877-485-3107. You may also listen to the call on the Atmos Energy website at www.atmosenergy.com. The Internet broadcast will be archived for 30 days.
Fiscal 2012 Third Quarter Earnings Conference Call
August 9, 201210:00 a.m. Eastern / 9:00 a.m. Central Toll-free: 877- 485 - 3107 (No pass code) Internet Webcast: www.atmosenergy.com Atmos Energy Corporation, headquartered in Dallas, is one of the country’s largest natural gas-only distributors, serving over three million natural gas distribution customers in more than 1,600 communities in 12 states from the Blue Ridge Mountains in the East to the Rocky Mountains in the West. Atmos Energy also provides natural gas marketing and procurement services to industrial, commercial and municipal customers primarily in the Midwest and Southeast and manages company-owned natural gas pipeline and storage assets, including one of the largest intrastate natural gas pipeline systems in Texas. For more information, visit www.atmosenergy.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV