Expedia Inc. (EXPE): Today's Featured Services Loser
Expedia (EXPE) pushed the Services sector lower today making it today's featured Services loser. The sector as a whole closed the day down 0.9%. By the end of trading, Expedia fell $1.75 (-3.7%) to $45.72 on average volume. Throughout the day, 4.9 million shares of Expedia exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 4.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $45.29-$48.58 after having opened the day at $48.01 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $47.47. Other company's within the Services sector that declined today were: China HGS Real Estate (HGSH), down 22%, Destination Maternity (DEST), down 19.6%, CD International (CDII), down 16.1%, and DLH Holdings (DLHC), down 12.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Expedia Ratings Report.
- Use our services section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV