Simon Property Group (SPG) pushed the Real Estate industry lower today making it today's featured Real Estate loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.5%. By the end of trading, Simon Property Group fell $1.82 (-1.1%) to $156.74 on light volume. Throughout the day, 814,116 shares of Simon Property Group exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $156-$159.64 after having opened the day at $158.98 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $158.56. Other company's within the Real Estate industry that declined today were: Stratus Properties (STRS), down 5.8%, Vestin Realty Mortgage I (VRTA), down 3.8%, E-House China Holdings (EJ), down 3.6%, and LTC Properties (LTC), down 3.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Simon Property Group Ratings Report.
- Use our real estate section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about SPG
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV