Chipotle Mexican Grill Inc. (CMG): Today's Featured Leisure Loser
Chipotle Mexican Grill (CMG) pushed the Leisure industry lower today making it today's featured Leisure loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Chipotle Mexican Grill fell $6.81 (-1.8%) to $379.89 on average volume. Throughout the day, 645,102 shares of Chipotle Mexican Grill exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 651,400 shares. The stock ranged in price between $378.17-$391 after having opened the day at $388.59 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $386.70. Other company's within the Leisure industry that declined today were: Premier Exhibitions (PRXI), down 9.4%, MTR Gaming Group (MNTG), down 8.3%, Caesars Entertainment (CZR), down 6.2%, and Isle of Capri Casinos (ISLE), down 5.3%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Chipotle Mexican Grill Ratings Report.
- Use our leisure section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV