Hillshire Brands (HSH) pushed the Food & Beverage industry lower today making it today's featured Food & Beverage loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.4%. By the end of trading, Hillshire Brands fell 35 cents (-1.2%) to $28.42 on light volume. Throughout the day, 3.8 million shares of Hillshire Brands exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 5.3 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $28.13-$28.67 after having opened the day at $28.30 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $28.77. Other company's within the Food & Beverage industry that declined today were: China Marine Food Group (CMFO), down 13.3%, SodaStream International (SODA), down 7.9%, Green Mountain Coffee Roasters (GMCR), down 6.7%, and MGP Ingredients (MGPI), down 6.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Hillshire Ratings Report.
- Use our food & beverage section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about HSH
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV