Exxon Mobil Corporation (XOM) pushed the Energy industry lower today making it today's featured Energy loser. The industry as a whole closed the day down 1.9%. By the end of trading, Exxon Mobil Corporation fell 54 cents (-0.7%) to $83.11 on average volume. Throughout the day, 13.7 million shares of Exxon Mobil Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 18.1 million shares. The stock ranged in price between $82.83-$84.39 after having opened the day at $84.08 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $83.65. Other company's within the Energy industry that declined today were: GeoGlobal Resources (GGR), down 18.2%, Longwei Petroleum Investment Holding Limite (LPH), down 10.1%, Cubic Energy (QBC), down 10%, and Forest Oil (FST), down 9.8%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Exxon Mobil Ratings Report.
- Use our energy section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about XOM
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV