Intersections (INTX) is my small-cap pick of the group and a company that you likely have not heard of. The company is engaged in the identity theft and credit management and protection solutions businesses and has a small bail bonds technology solutions product. These are certainly growing businesses as the Internet age continues to expand. Customer count now exceeds 34 million.
The company has a small amount of debt, most of which is short term and can be paid off with available cash. The stock has surged this year by over 40%. Thus, you might have a stock that is a good combination of growth and income all wrapped up in one.
To see these stocks in action, visit the 6 Strong Payout Stocks portfolio.-- Written by Scott Rothbort in Millburn, N.J.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV