Honeywell (HON) is a global diversified industrial company which manufactures a wide array of products for the aerospace, defense, automotive and housing industries as well as specialty chemicals and materials. While the future of defense spending in the U.S. is uncertain, we know that aerospace, automotive and housing is on the uptick. Pure chemical and materials plays like Eastman Chemical (EMN) are exhibiting growth.
Honeywell drives strong cash flow, which has resulted in annual dividend increases of about 8% to 10% on a consistent basis, with the exception of 2010, which can be attributed to the recession.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV