Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson (JNJ) is the quintessential medicine cabinet stock. The company not only manufactures its well recognized Band-Aid brand of adhesive bandages but also is one of the largest global health care manufacturers of personal health care, medical device, medical diagnostic and pharmaceutical products.
Be careful not to confuse Johnson & Johnson with SC Johnson, a privately held household product manufacturer of brands such as Glade, Pledge and Windex. These two companies are unrelated.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass + 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV