Stericycle Incorporated (SRCL): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Winner
Stericycle Incorporated (SRCL) pushed the Industrial Goods sector higher today making it today's featured industrial goods winner. The sector as a whole closed the day down 1.2%. By the end of trading, Stericycle Incorporated rose 91 cents (1%) to $93.42 on average volume. Throughout the day, 486,009 shares of Stericycle Incorporated exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 457,800 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $92.30-$93.59 after having opened the day at $92.65 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $92.51. Other companies within the Industrial Goods sector that increased today were: Presstek (PRST), up 15.8%, Chase Corporation (CCF), up 15.2%, AerCap Holdings N.V (AER), up 11.9%, and Edac Technologies Corporation (EDAC), up 11.5%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Stericycle Ratings Report.
- Use our industrial goods section to find sector-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV