Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings (LH) pushed the Health Services industry higher today making it today's featured health services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.8%. By the end of trading, Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings rose 73 cents (0.8%) to $92.92 on average volume. Throughout the day, 832,010 shares of Laboratory Corporation of America Holdings exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 800,400 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $92.44-$93.39 after having opened the day at $92.44 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $92.19. Other companies within the Health Services industry that increased today were: Sunshine Heart (SSH), up 37.8%, BioMimetic Therapeutics (BMTI), up 23.6%, Hooper Holmes (HH), up 12.1%, and Neostem (NBS), up 7.1%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full Laboratory Corporation of America Ratings Report.
- Use our health services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about LH
Laboratory Corp. Of America Holdings Becomes #76 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Hartford Financial Services Group
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV