BlackRock (BLK) pushed the Financial Services industry higher today making it today's featured financial services winner. The industry as a whole closed the day down 0.7%. By the end of trading, BlackRock rose $1.65 (1%) to $173.51 on light volume. Throughout the day, one million shares of BlackRock exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 1.4 million shares. The stock ranged in a price between $171.96-$175.21 after having opened the day at $173.06 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $171.86. Other companies within the Financial Services industry that increased today were: Teucrium Agricultural Fund (TAGS), up 12.9%, Credit Suisse (DSLV), up 5.6%, Newtek Business Services (NEWT), up 4.7%, and Investors Capital Holdings (ICH), up 4%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full BlackRock Ratings Report.
- Use our financial services section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Latest Headlines about BLK
Latest from TheStreet Wire
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV