VF Corporation (VFC): Today's Featured Consumer Non-Durables Winner
VF Corporation (VFC) pushed the Consumer Non-Durables industry higher today making it today's featured consumer non-durables winner. The industry as a whole closed the day up 0.1%. By the end of trading, VF Corporation rose $3.24 (2.4%) to $137.24 on average volume. Throughout the day, 1.3 million shares of VF Corporation exchanged hands as compared to its average daily volume of 856,100 shares. The stock ranged in a price between $136.50-$141.24 after having opened the day at $138.10 as compared to the previous trading day's close of $134. Other companies within the Consumer Non-Durables industry that increased today were: Coldwater Creek (CWTR), up 53.6%, Teucrium Agricultural Fund (TAGS), up 12.9%, Tufco Technologies (TFCO), up 11.3%, and Cereplast (CERP), up 10.6%.
- ACTIVE STOCK TRADERS: Check out TheStreet's special offer for Real Money, headlined by Jim Cramer, now!
- You can view the full VF Ratings Report.
- Use our consumer non-durables section to find industry-relevant news.
- Or find some new ideas from our top rated stocks lists.
- Find other investment ideas from our top rated ETFs lists.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV