Capstead Mortgage Corporation (NYSE: CMO) announced today that it will release its second quarter 2012 results following the close of trading on the New York Stock Exchange on Wednesday, July 25, 2012. The Company will host a conference call and live audio webcast to discuss its financial results on Thursday, July 26 at 9:00 a.m. ET.
To access the conference call, dial toll free (877) 317-6789 in the U.S., (866) 605-3852 for Canada, or (412) 317-6789 for international callers. The audio replay will be available through August 28, 2012, and can be accessed by dialing toll free (877) 344-7529 in the U.S. or (412) 317-0088 for international callers and entering conference number 10016234.
A live audio webcast of the conference call can be accessed through a link in the investor relations section of the Company’s website at www.capstead.com. Please allow extra time prior to the call to download and install audio software, if needed. An audio archive of the webcast will be available for approximately 60 days on the Company’s website.
About CapsteadCapstead Mortgage Corporation, formed in 1985 and based in Dallas, Texas, is a self-managed real estate investment trust for federal income tax purposes. Capstead earns income from investing in a leveraged portfolio of residential mortgage pass-through securities consisting of adjustable-rate mortgage (“ARM”) securities issued and guaranteed by government-sponsored enterprises, either Fannie Mae or Freddie Mac, or by an agency of the federal government, Ginnie Mae.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV