General Cable Corporation (NYSE: BGC) will webcast a discussion of its second quarter 2012 earnings on Tuesday, July 31, 2012 at 8:30 a.m. ET. Chief Executive Officer Gregory B. Kenny and Chief Financial Officer Brian J. Robinson will discuss the second quarter results. The news release detailing the results will be issued after the market closes on Monday, July 30, 2012.
Media and investors may access the live audio webcast at www.generalcable.com beginning at 8:30 a.m. ET on Tuesday, July 31, 2012. The webcast will also be available for replay.
General Cable Corporation, headquartered in Highland Heights, Kentucky, is a global leader in the development, design, manufacture, marketing and distribution of copper, aluminum and fiber optic wire and cable products and systems for the energy, industrial, specialty, construction, and communications markets. Visit our website at www.generalcable.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV