BOSTON, July 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Carbonite, Inc. (NASDAQ: CARB), a leading provider of online backup solutions for consumers and small to medium sized businesses, today announced it will report its second quarter 2012 financial results after the U.S. financial markets close on Wednesday, August 1, 2012.
In conjunction with this announcement, Carbonite will host a conference call on Wednesday, August 1, 2012, at 5:00 p.m. Eastern Time (ET) to discuss the company's second quarter financial results and its business outlook. To access this call, dial 888-539-3686 (domestic) or +1-719-325-2353 (international). The presentation will be webcast live and available in the investor relations section on the Company's website at http://investor.carbonite.com under "Events & Presentations."
Following the conference call, a replay will be available until August 8, 2012 at 877-870-5176 (domestic) or +1-858-384-5517 (international). The replay pass code will be 7314853. An archived web cast of this conference call will also be available in the investor relations section on the Company's website at http://investor.carbonite.com under "Events & Presentations."
About CarboniteCarbonite, Inc. (NASDAQ: CARB), is a leading provider of online backup solutions for consumers and small and medium sized businesses. Customers in more than 100 countries rely on Carbonite to provide easy-to-use, affordable and secure online backup solutions with anytime, anywhere data access. Carbonite's online backup solution runs on both the Windows and Mac platforms. The company has backed up nearly 200 billion files, restored more than 7 billion files and currently backs up more than 300 million files each day. For more information, please visit www.carbonite.com, twitter.com/carbonite, twitter.com/carbonitebiz, or facebook.com/CarboniteOnlineBackup. Investor Relations Contacts: Cassandra HudsonCarbonite617-587-1144 firstname.lastname@example.org
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV