On Tuesday, July 10, 2012, the Board of Directors of Cabot Corporation (NYSE:CBT) declared a quarterly dividend of $0.20 per share on all outstanding shares of the Corporation’s common stock. The dividend is payable on September 14, 2012, to stockholders of record at the close of business on August 31, 2012.
About Cabot Corporation
Cabot is a global specialty chemicals and performance materials company headquartered in Boston, MA. The Company's major products are carbon black, fumed silica, inkjet colorants, capacitor materials, and cesium formate drilling fluids. Cabot operates 39 manufacturing facilities in 21 countries worldwide. The Company's website is: http://www.cabot-corp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV