SUNBURY, Pa., July 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Weis Markets, Inc.'s (NYSE:WMK) Board of Directors today declared a quarterly dividend of $.30 per share to shareholders of record as of July 20, 2012, payable on August 3, 2012.
ABOUT WEIS MARKETSFounded in 1912 and marking its 100th year of operation, Weis Markets, Inc. (NYSE:WMK) is a Mid-Atlantic food retailer operating 162 stores in five states: Pennsylvania, Maryland, New Jersey, New York and West Virginia.
For more information about Weis Markets, Inc., please visit www.weismarkets.com or connect with Weis Markets on Facebook at www.facebook.com/WeisSuperMarket. Follow Weis Markets on Twitter @weismarkets.SOURCE Weis Markets, Inc.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV