Cabot Corporation (NYSE: CBT) announced today that it will release operating results for the third quarter of fiscal 2012 on Tuesday July 31, 2012 after the market closes. The Company will host a conference call and live webcast to review the third quarter results beginning at 2:00 pm (ET) on Wednesday August 1, 2012.
The call is being webcast by Thomson/CCBN and may be accessed at Cabot’s web site at http://investor.cabot-corp.com. The webcast is also being distributed through the Thomson StreetEvents Network. Institutional investors may access the call via Thomson StreetEvents ( www.streetevents.com), a password-protected event management site.
If you are unable to participate during the live webcast, the call and accompanying slide presentation will be archived on the Company’s website at http://investor.cabot-corp.com.
About Cabot CorporationCabot Corporation, headquartered in Boston, Mass., USA, is a global specialty chemical and performance materials company. Cabot’s major products are carbon black, fumed silica, inkjet colorants, aerogel, and cesium formate drilling fluids. The company’s website is: www.cabot-corp.com.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV