Nearest Resistance: $20.20
Nearest Support: $19.85Catalyst: Solar Factory Suspended Last up on our look at Wall Street's most active names is General Electric (GE), another perennially popular name that's getting some extra attention after the firm announced that it would be suspending plans for a solar panel factory in Colorado due to headwinds in the green energy business. The news doesn't materially impact GE's business, but it is putting some extra eyes on shares today. Technically, GE has been in a sharp near-term uptrend since the beginning of June, and the last week's price action currently just looks like a throwback to trendline support. I'd buy the bounce off of the $19.85 level this week. If you decide to take this trade, make sure you put a protective stop in place. To see these stocks in action, check out the at Most-Active Stocks portfolio on Stockpickr. -- Written by Jonas Elmerraji in Baltimore.
Twitter and become a fan on Facebook.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV