SCOTTSDALE, Ariz., July 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (NYSE:HTA) ("HTA") announced the stockholder voting results and the completion of its Annual Meeting of Stockholders held July 9, 2012.
Votes received by the stockholders of HTA approved the following initiatives:
- The re-election of Scott D. Peters as Chairman of the Board and W. Bradley Blair, II, Maurice J. DeWald, Warren D. Fix, Larry L. Mathis and Gary T. Wescombe as independent directors; and
- the re-appointment of Deloitte & Touche LLP as HTA's independent registered public accounting firm for the fiscal year ending December 31, 2012.
For complete voting results with respect to the annual meeting, please visit www.htareit.com.
About Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.Healthcare Trust of America, Inc. (NYSE:HTA), a publicly traded real estate investment trust, is a fully-integrated, leading owner of medical office buildings. HTA is a full-service real estate company focused on acquiring, owning and operating high-quality medical office buildings that are located on the campuses of nationally recognized healthcare systems in the major U.S. metropolitan areas. Since its formation in 2006, HTA has built a portfolio of properties that totals approximately $2.5 billion based on purchase price and is comprised of approximately 12.4 million square feet of gross leasable area. As of June 30, 2012, HTA's portfolio consisted of 245 medical office buildings and 19 other facilities that serve the healthcare industry, as well as two portfolios of mortgage loans receivable secured by medical office buildings located in 26 states. For more information on Healthcare Trust of America, Inc., please visit www.htareit.com. SOURCE Healthcare Trust of America, Inc.
Check Out Our Best Services for Investors
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Model portfolio
- Stocks trading below $10
- Intraday trade alerts