TranSwitch (TXCC) designs, develops and supplies semiconductor solutions that provide core functionality for voice, data and video communications equipment for network, enterprise and customer premises applications. This stock is trading up 11.8% at $1.23 in recent trading.
Today's Range: $1.10-$1.2352-Week Range: $1.04-$3.65 Volume: 273,000 Three-Month Average Volume: 87,494 >>4 Earnings Reports Bigger Than RIM's From a technical perspective, TXCC is ripping here with heavy volume right near some previous support at $1.04. This move has also pushed TXCC into breakout territory, since the stock is moving above some near-term overhead resistance at $1.20. Traders should now look for long-biased trades as long as TXCC is trending above $1.20 with strong upside volume flows. I would consider any upside volume day that registers near or above 87,494 shares as bullish. If we continue to see TXCC hold that trend, then this stock could make an explosive move back towards $1.39 to $1.56, or possibly even $1.80 to $1.90. A move to $1.80 or higher will only have a chance of happening if TXCC takes out its 50-day moving average at $1.56 with volume.
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV