The shares trade for 1.7 times tangible book value, according to Worldscope data provided by Thomson Reuters, and for 15 times the consensus 2013 EPS estimate of $3.74. The consensus 2012 EPS estimate is $3.47.
Analysts expect the company to report second-quarter earnings of 85 cents a share, increasing from 78 cents the previous quarter, but declining from 95 cents a year earlier.
Alexopoulos rates SVB Financial Group "Overweight," with a price target of $71, saying his firm expected a "13% annualized increase in
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV