PHILADELPHIA, July 10, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- (NASDAQ:FRBK), Republic Bank today announced Sharon Hammel as its new Senior Vice President and Regional Sales Manager for the Philadelphia region. Sharon brings over 25 years of banking experience to the organization. She spent the last five years as the SVP/Senior Director of Relationship Banking with Beneficial Bank and was a critical member of the Commerce Bank team for over 22 years. Harry Madonna, Republic Bank's CEO stated, "We are excited to have an individual of Sharon's caliber on our team as she will play a significant role in our plans for growth and will help us to continue to raise the bar on the Customer Experience."
Select the service that is right for you!COMPARE ALL SERVICES
Jim Cramer and Stephanie Link actively manage a real portfolio and reveal their money management tactics while giving advanced notice before every trade.
- $2.5+ million portfolio
- Large-cap and dividend focus
- Intraday trade alerts from Cramer
- Weekly roundups
Access the tool that DOMINATES the Russell 2000 and the S&P 500.
- Buy, hold, or sell recommendations for over 4,300 stocks
- Unlimited research reports on your favorite stocks
- A custom stock screener
- Upgrade/downgrade alerts
Jim Cramer's protege, David Peltier, identifies the best of breed dividend stocks that will pay a reliable AND significant income stream.
- Diversified model portfolio of dividend stocks
- Alerts when market news affect the portfolio
- Bi-weekly updates with exact steps to take - BUY, HOLD, SELL
All of Real Money, plus 15 more of Wall Street's sharpest minds delivering actionable trading ideas, a comprehensive look at the market, and fundamental and technical analysis.
- Real Money + Doug Kass Plus 15 more Wall Street Pros
- Intraday commentary & news
- Ultra-actionable trading ideas
Our options trading pros provide daily market commentary and over 100 monthly option trading ideas and strategies to help you become a well-seasoned trader.
- 100+ monthly options trading ideas
- Actionable options commentary & news
- Real-time trading community
- Options TV